Tips for keeping your cool during Christmas travelDecember 18, 2017
Christmas budget for Students!!December 18, 2017
Planning for a Ski vacation? Well it sounds exciting but not an easy task. There are so many factors to check like quality of snow, terrain, crowds etc… Fortunately, some mountains have it all and won’t disappoint you to plan for your destination holiday plan.
Here are some of the best ski destinations you can plan:
- Lech, Austria– Lech is one of Austria’s main attraction and perfect hideaway. It has got underrated ski area with great snow record. The ski slopes are outstandingly convenient. Lech has accommodation that won’t break the budget.
- Cortina, Italy- There is nowhere quite like Cortina. It is Italy’s most fashionable resort and has most awesome scenery. Cortina is a genuinely pretty town and also got activities for non-skiers. Most of the paths are covered in snow making facilities which adds to the natural snowfall for more guaranteed skiing throughout the season.
- Zermatt, Switzerland- Zermatt is like a jewel in Switzerland’s crown. It is all about atmosphere, the old-world charm of farming and mountaineering village. It has got an outstanding mountain scenery and huge interlines ski area. The exquisite beauty of the high swiss alphs brings out the wildness and also stylish, unquestionably unique experience.
- Morzine, France– Morzine is full of traditional chalet buildings and is a bustling centre with plenty of shops, bars and more. It is also well connected to the neighbouring towns and ski areas. Sitting at 1000ft above the sea level, Morzine is relatively sheltered and rests in the valley.
- Bansko, Bulgaria– Bansko is the best winter resort with longest ski runs. A lot of hotels of various standards and prices are available for booking throughout the year. A large ski area, diverse skiing and a vibrant town, Bansko is voted as one of the top ten in Europe flor its ski school.
The above-mentioned ski places are sure to make you want to stay the whole winter!